Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year!

Ushered in the new year with shuk, Trent and ky. Started off with going udders to see shuk's udders girl but end up no hot girl. Haha. Had some dinner then wanted to go countdown. Horrible traffic at marina bay area. Eventually settled on going east coast park.

Shuk was so excited to try out prawning. We did and korkor Trent was an expert. Wiggly earthworms. Haha. Even ky got infected and had fun. We only caught 9 prawns, and some were super small but it was fun. I caught 3! Uhm and two were pregnant lol.

Bbq-ed them then ate. And had a horrible tummyache when I got back at 4am. And this morning when I woke up.

Nonetheless it was an awesome and fun experience. I love these guys to pieces. Altho we quarrelled abit about my ex becos ky said a mindless remark but that's also becos I asked him a sensitive question. We made up nonetheless but im still pissed and irritated at my ex abt how he tells everyone else abt us, accuses and insults me about everything. Really cannot tahan. He even talked to trent who he barely knows and my boss aizan wtf.

I cannot tahan such irresponsible actions and how he flames me,with his friends. Like how I purposely do things to spite which I dont and honestly? I dont give a damn. But I didnt do it.

I really just want him away and out of my life so he will stop hurting and insulting me.

I really feel damn happy and free since we broke up. I dont want to hate him and will try to be friends with him but if he keeps doing such things I'll end up avoiding and hating him.

Moodspoiler. Caged up much.

No comments:

Post a Comment