Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clarke quay adventure

Went out with shuk yesterday evening after class to do some girl hunting haha. We went to eat ice cream at haato & co, not bad but I think I like gelare better. Next was hooters. That one the most awesome. Alot of girls in hot oranges shorts. Hahaha. Shuk kept staring at their butt and commenting. We ate some beef fondue and chicken wings. I drank hooegarden. So fun.

We chatted alot. Learnt alot about him. Hahaha. I guess everyone has a diff life from what they are now. But im happy that he's happier now I guess. It's just operation "find shuk a gf". Haha. Then we just sat at the riverside and chatted. Then we missed last train haha. I took bus back but he took a cab lol.

Went out Trent in the afternoon to buy his 5.10 shoes. He bought arrowhead in the end. Slight downturned shoes. He seemed quite happy with his new "stash" haha. Oh and he bought a rope curler to clean the rope sheath. We went to ikea to hunt for a poingpoing basket haha for the rope. Got the items. Not bad la managed to buy the stuff. He damn evil lor kept on disturbing me abt my lack of "general knowledge" lol. Then keep being sarcastic. Haha. But in his own way la. Sometimes I just want to kill him also haha. But I really like spending time with him. It's ok, im just trying to appreciate what I have. Of what time I have with him. And I told shuk! Lol.

What happens in hooters stays in hooters!

Sad didnt get to take pics with trent on our shopping adventure. I would have liked that he looked so suave in his dress shirt. Haha.

Had a presentation at school after that. We cabbed down from ikea to my school. Lucky nat came late so I could work on my stuff. Now just left with submission. 4 submissions. Confirm now no mood do la. After cny must chiong.

Today is my last day at safra. Nostalgic. But I know there's many more great things to come. Im content. Gonna pack my stuff from office and I think waheed is gonna help me drive my stuff home. Gonna head over the cat's new place to crash for the night and uhm cny countdown haha.

Feel quite satisfied I guess. Just thst I couldn't wake up today. And I woke with a dysfunctional brain. Thanks lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment