Saturday, June 21, 2014

What did I do today?

Okay lets see.  What did I do today? 
Woke up,  went to do routesetting with shuk at climbers lab then went to safra.  Was supposed to meet nino and aizan for dinner then they had some ec meeting dinner crap so I ended up just climbing.

Was an okay session I guess although I fell at the last tile of the white route and cut my thumb lol.  Spammed like 4 routes in a row after that.  Kama and khuz came as well. 

Climbed with shuk too he was spamming the overhang blue route Haha.  But then his finger pain so couldn't really climb.  Told him to go back and Ice it, seemed really bad.  Hope it gets Better uh!

Then went back to meet dex at pasir ris we went to west plaza for a massage! Did back massage plus foot reflex.  Was awesome although I swear the masseuse was trying to kill me.  It hurt like crap.  I felt like I was being choked out of my life while he pressed on my back.  Spent $43. Think tonight will sleep really well.

Dex passed me my bday present in advance.  Thanks! Someone's going Australia yo! Have an awesome trip.  Have fun and stay safe! :)

Okay training tml.  Am tired and shall head to bed.  Nights world.

No comments:

Post a Comment