Friday, August 29, 2014

Shitty day

I guess i only post when im feeling shitty or having a shitty Day?  I feel like crap today i guess.

Stress from school,  climbing comps,  work etc.  Cant handle. I suddenly feel very overwhelmed. Like too much to handle. 

My finger hurts from climbing. Was supposed to be leading then end up rain so i bouldered instead.  Then finger pain like siao. Cant latch on anything. Today is really just one bad day all in.  Somemore i have obc in 2 days.  Its like i feel the despair right before the comp.  Now i just feel like quitting everything. 

Stressed from school assignments and not being able to meet my bf as well. I feel so sian.  I just wanna curl up in bed and rest.  Like and worry about nothing... Not going to work tho.  Life sucks take drugs?  Haven't heard that phrase in so long. 

I need my hug and my bed. And a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment