Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cny day 2

Went to climb at ca in the morning with chew. Met him for breakfast at Starbucks. Had an awesome catchup session with him and climbed with him. Happy cny! Hope to see him again when he comes back.

It was an awesome night at kys place. Ky, Trent, jk and myself. We played mahjong, cards and all. Haha it was so fun! They were really patient in teaching me the games. Gambled abit but never lost so ok la. Jk took care of me haha when I lost my chips he sort of helped Me bu tie haha.

We ate yusheng at 4.30am haha. Then went to sleeep! Slept not bad. Now we're playing jenga and chinese chess. Lunch soon then we gonna go home! If only every new year is so funz uh. :-)

And I got to take a pic with him! Altho he was stoned. #mixedfeelings

Quite excited for our yangshuo trip tgr.

No comments:

Post a Comment